This blog serves as the archive for my 2012 365 Project. Unless otherwise noted all photos are mine and are not to be used for any purpose without prior written permission.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6-11-2012

44/366: Pausing at the Footbridge
Camera: Nikon D3000
Context: Exploring some paths through a park that abuts a neighborhood we like.
Notes: We looked at several homes in a neighborhood and our realtor suggested we explore the park I would have to walk through to get to campus if we lived there. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's gorgeous. I think it's always surprising, for those of us who don't live in Alaska, to see how colorful it is when it's not covered in snow. An artsy favorite blog of mine (life.love.paper) shares a lot of stunning Anchorage photos from all the seasons.

    Also, I am loving your photo blog. It's so cool to see your life, one photo-day at a time here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, R! It's a little strange to me still, too, as my only other experience in Alaska has been when I was here for my interview in February. I didn't expect to see so much greenery aside from the trees. It's a stunningly beautiful place.

      Delete